Motion Analysis (with Webcam)
How to use
- Click on the object (usually a ball) to track on the screen.
- The position of the object is tracked and displayed on the screen at regular intervals.
- You can adjust the number of points displayed on the screen and the number of tracking times per second by clicking the button.
- Please refer to the video below for more information.
Notice & Information
- The following web browsers are currently supported:
- Windows: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome
- Android: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome
- iOS: Safari
- The color of the object to be tracked should be as distinctive as possible from the surrounding background.
- Please use with high-performance CPU for smooth image processing.(PC or laptop recommended)
- Camera images are not stored on the server (privacy protection).
- If the screen rotates 90 ° or you have a sudden malfunction, restart your web browser.