What is JavaLab?
- Simulates various natural phenomena
- Includes about Physics, Chemistry, Earth, Astronomy, Biology, Measurment, Mathmatics...
- No need to plugin add-ons
- Available on mobile devices and tablets also
- Free of charge / No membership
- An ordinary middle school science teacher in Korea(south)
- 1st Winner of the 'Science Teacher of the Year Award(Science and Culture Division of Korean governments)'
- Webmaster of Korea National Science Teachers Association
- Had seminars with local teachers in East Timor, Vietnam and Tanzania
- Published some books about electronic circuits
- Had lectures about electronic circuits, coding, and MBL for school teachers across the country
- 1996 Begin development with the form of Java applet
- 1998 Start to service in Korea
- 2014 Provides more than 500 virtual science simulations (Java applets code)
- 2017 Japanese service
- 2018 English service
- 2019 Mobile optimization
- 2020 Supports fullscreen mode